Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request to become Mentored with IETF // Abdessamad CCIE Network Expert

From: Abdessamad EL AMRANI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:18:51 +0000

*Hello, *
*I'm Abdessamad EL AMRANI, a CCIE Network Expert with 6 years experiance in
IP MPLS , Telecom and Internet fields, I'm currently with Huawei as a Team
Leader.  and also I'm a Computing Science Algorithms qualified.*
*I hope to join IETF groups to become Mentored within IETF,*
*Below Informations according to IETF Requirements: *

   - Full name:  *Abdessamad EL AMRANI*
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   <[email-masked]>*
   - Affiliation:
   - Country in which you are based: *Morocco / Netherlands*
   - Gender: Male
   - Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
   mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Will
   this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person? *Yes*
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? *Internet Topics
   (ipv4/6, routing, ..)*
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html> for
   more info): *Internet (int)*
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/<https://www.ietf.org/wg/> for
   more info): *intarea <http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/intarea/>, isis,
   l3vpn, l2vpn, pwe3 ,*
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] *Indifferent*
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? *YES*
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? *YES*
   - Any other info you'd like to share:* here is my linkedin profile about
   my technical
   qualifications:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27003735&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
   <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27003735&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>*

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:52:39 -0500

Despite being "out of cycle", I matched this person up with Fred Baker.

Regards,
Brian

On 11/14/13 1:18 PM, Abdessamad EL AMRANI wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mentoring-coordinators mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators
>