Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentoring request to join IETF

From: Amit Dass <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 16:52:47 +0200

- Full name: Amit Dass
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: BBF, Ericsson
   - Country in which you are based: Sweden
   - Gender:Male
   - Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
   mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)?  Yes
   - Will this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?
   Yes
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? BGP, I2RS, SDN,
   routing in general
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): Routing Area (rtg) ,
   Internet Area (int)
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/
    for more info):i2rs,idr,isis,l2vpn,l3vpn,mpls,nvo3,ospf,pce,pim,pwe3,rtgwg,sfc,sidr,spring
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00?Yes
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?
   - Any other info you'd like to share:

BR/AMit