Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentor request - Jesse Pardue

From: Jesse Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:01:25 -0400

- Full name: Jesse Pardue
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: None
   - Country in which you are based: United States
   - Gender: Male
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?  TLS/UTA/websec
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>
   for more info): Internet/Application
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/
   <https://www.ietf.org/wg/> for more info):  httpbis/TLS/websec
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? CTF
   competitions, programming competitions, war games
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Any other info you'd like to share:

 I can't attend the physical meetings, so I suppose my request for a mentor
may be dead as soon as I press "send".  Really, all I want is somebody to
bounce questions off of about the aforementioned technical subjects, any
questions I have about the IETF or it's formalities.  I'd also appreciate
the help of a mentor, perhaps a bit further down the road because I'd like
to write my own protocol.  I understand most of the mentors do not hold a
chair for a current working group, but I still feel they'd bring valuable
insight to the process.

I'm only eighteen and I don't attend a college, so I don't have any
professors to direct these sorts of questions to.  A mentor would be
genuinely appreciated.

Anyways, thank you for reading this request and hopefully considering it.
Have a great day!