Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Requesting for providing mentor

From: mangu rajpurohit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:08:05 +0530

To,
The Coordinator,
IETF

Respected Sir,

I am writing you for the purpose of getting some one as mentor, who
can really assist me in getting knowledge about internet standards. I
am very enthusiastic person, wanting to know about internet standard
as much as follows as well as I am having several innovative ideas,
which may enhance the security and inter-operability of internet. I am
enlisting my details as mentioned in the web-site :-

Full Name :- Rajpurohit Mangu Ghevarsingh
Email address :- [email-masked], [email-masked]
Affiliation :- I want to join as a member of IETF and contribute
towards development in internent
Country :- India
Gender :- Male
No, I'll not be attending any IETF meetings.
I have never attended any IETF meetings in past.
HTTP 1.1. protocol specifications(RFC 2616)
Area Of Interest :- sec, ops, gen(interested in all areas, but more
attracted towards these 3)
Working groups of interest : httpbis, websec
Technical Activities :- Software Engineer(Network Programmer,
Web/Application Developer), Network Security Analyst(still learning)
English is my language of preference.
No
Mentor's gender :- Either
No
No
other Info :- I am having solid idea about improving internet
security, through the proper coordination of internet backbone and
standardization of next generation GNMP protocol.