Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Appplication for an IETF Menter

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:31:48 +0100

Dear Those Whom It May Concern,

Here goes my information to become an IETF Mentor.

*	Full name: Seil Jeon
*	Email address: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  
*	Affiliation: Instituto de Telecomunicacoes
*	Country in which you are based: Portugal, Korea
*	Gender: Male
*	IETF area(s) of expertise: Internet Area
*	IETF WGs that you are familiar with: DMM (active), NETLMM (expired),
MULTIMOB (expired), NETEXT (expired)
*	How many years have you been participating in the IETF? Since 70th
meeting at December 2007, I've participated. 
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
*	What languages other than English would you be comfortable
conversing in with your mentee? Korean
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00? If needed.
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
*	Any other info you'd like to share: Here goes my personal page,
https://sites.google.com/site/seiljeon/ 

Regards,

Seil Jeon