Subject: Re: [MEXT] MEXT Rechartering

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:00:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marcelo,
  How about including part if not all of netlmm extensions into the mext charter. After all they are extensions to PMIPv6 which is itself an extension of MIPv6 which is what mext has been chartered for.
  Regards,

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 10:55:43 AM
Subject: [MEXT] MEXT Rechartering

Hi folks,

Even though the WG just been created, we already have some new items  
that people seem to be interested in including in the MEXT charter,  
so we would like to open that discussion right away. Moreover, we are  
planning to devote part of the next meeting in Vancouver to discuss  
possible additional items to be included in the MEXT charter in the  
rechartering process.

So in order to do this process, we would like that if you have items  
that you think should be included in the charter, please send a  
proposal to the MEXT ml so it can be discussed and also if you want  
to include it as part of the MEXT meeting rechartering discussion,  
ask for a slot.

Thanks, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:12:02 +0100

Hi Behcet,

this is probably beyond the rechartering we have in mind right now...

regards, marcelo

El 24/11/2007, a las 23:00, Behcet Sarikaya escribió:

> Hi Marcelo,
>   How about including part if not all of netlmm extensions into the  
> mext charter. After all they are extensions to PMIPv6 which is  
> itself an extension of MIPv6 which is what mext has been chartered  
> for.
>   Regards,
>
> Behcet
>

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:59:21 +0100

> this is probably beyond the rechartering we have in mind right now...

I'd agree.  BEsides, one wouldn't automatically include new MEXT work 
items that haven't been adopted already as WG items in mobility-related WGs.

Adopting new pmipv6-whatever drafts extension would be normal subject to 
wg item adoption first.  I'd ask Chairs/AD first.

IMHO...

Alex

>> mext charter. After all they are extensions to PMIPv6 which is itself 
>> an extension of MIPv6 which is what mext has been chartered for.
>>   Regards,
>>
>> Behcet
>>

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________