Subject: [MEXT] MEXT Rechartering

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:55:43 +0100

Hi folks,

Even though the WG just been created, we already have some new items  
that people seem to be interested in including in the MEXT charter,  
so we would like to open that discussion right away. Moreover, we are  
planning to devote part of the next meeting in Vancouver to discuss  
possible additional items to be included in the MEXT charter in the  
rechartering process.

So in order to do this process, we would like that if you have items  
that you think should be included in the charter, please send a  
proposal to the MEXT ml so it can be discussed and also if you want  
to include it as part of the MEXT meeting rechartering discussion,  
ask for a slot.

Thanks, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: "Wassim Haddad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:45:16 -0500

Hi,

I would like to request a 5 min slot to present draft-haddad-mip6-tunneling-optimization-01
and its addition to the charter discussion. 

Regards,

Wassim H.

-----Original Message-----
From: marcelo bagnulo braun [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sat 11/24/2007 5:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEXT] MEXT Rechartering
 
Hi folks,

Thanks, marcelo

---

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:12:19 +0800

If possible, we would like to request a 5 min slot to present
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-01.txt
and its addition to the charter discussion.

thanks

-Hui