Subject: [MEXT] Typos in draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-04

From: Tony Cheneau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:49:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hello dear RFC3775-bis authors,

Since I'm new to this working group, I can not give any technical comments on
the content of the document. However, while reading through the document, I've
noted some typos, which are as follow:
- section 6.1.8: the status field is the third item to be described. In the
   format, it is the first field. I think it should be moved to be the first
   item.
- section 11.3.4, please remove the dot: 
"       The application uses the care-of address as a source address for
        multicast traffic, just like it would use a stationary address.
        This requires that the application either knows the care-of
        address, or uses an API such as the IPv6 Socket API for Source
        Address Selection specification [24]. to request the stack to use
                                            ^
        the care-of address as a source address in sent packets.  The
        mobile node MUST NOT use Home Address destination option in such
        traffic.
"
- section 11.5.2 contains self reference:
"   o  The MN performs the procedure described in Section 11.5.2x and
                                                           ^^^^^^^
       configures an address.  It also keeps track of all the on-link
       prefix(es) received in the RA along with their prefix lengths.
"
- section 11.7.4:
"  When a mobile node receives a packet containing a Binding Refresh
    Request message, the mobile node has a Binding Update List entry for
                    ^^
 		  add "if"
    the source of the Binding Refresh Request, and the mobile node wants
    to retain its binding cache entry at the correspondent node, then the
    mobile node should start a return routability procedure."

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
 	Tony Cheneau