Subject: [MEXT] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-13.txt

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 01:15:31 -0500

All,

We submitted revision (13) which addresses all comments that we received
during the (IESG + Gen-ART) review + Removed the Acknowledge (A) bit.

Please take a look and let us know if you have any comments.

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-13.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-13.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2009-09-29

This document defines a binding revocation mechanism to terminate a
mobile node's mobility session and the associated resources.  These
semantics are generic enough and can be used by mobility entities in the
case of Mobile IPv6 and its extensions.  This mechanism allows the
mobility entity which initiates the revocation procedure to request its
peer to terminate either one, multiple or all specified binding(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-1
3.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:30:26 -0400

Hi Ahmad,

I don't see the changes you agreed to regarding the alt CoA issue. See your response in http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mext/current/msg03762.html. You agreed to the suggested text chagnes in section 7.1 and 8.1.1. Version 13 does not have this. Please fix this.

On the three other changes I suggested, there are still some issues. I had questions about how the LMA actually associates the multiple proxy care-of addresses that the MAG is using with the MAG. There is nothing in the proxy binding update messages that can help the LMA figure this out. Your last email on this said we need to add some clarifications. See http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mext/current/msg03785.html. I don't see any clarifications in version 13. Let me know if I missed it.

Vijay

> From: Ahmad Muhanna [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:16 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Vijay Devarapalli; [email-masked]; Jari Arkko
> Subject: FW: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-
> 13.txt
>
> All,
>