Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib (Fibre Channel Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:50:10 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 9:23 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib (Fibre Channel
Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) MIB) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Internet and Management Support
for Storage WG (imss) to consider the following document:

- 'Fibre Channel Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Note that this document has a normative reference on the FC-LS standard
in INCITS Technical Committee T11:

[FC-LS]
     "Fibre Channel - Link Services (FC-LS)", ANSI INCITS xxx-200n, Rev
     1.61, http://www.t11.org/t11/stat.nsf/upnum/1620-d, November 2006.

As of January 23, 2007, the designator "INCITS 433" has been assigned to
the FC-LS standard, and the standard is in an INCITS public review that
that will end on February 19, 2007.  It is likely that FC-LS will be
published as ANSI INCITS 433-2007 during 2007, but it will be necessary
to verify this and enter the correct reference prior to publication of
the RFC.  RFC publication will have to be delayed until FC-LS is
published as is the usual procedure for normative references.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15095&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors