Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [Hubmib] Last Call: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib (Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:18:17 +0200

MIB Doctors,

Dan and I have reviewed this MIB module.
But some more eyes from MIB doctors would be very useful.

If anyone intends to review but needs more time than the 
normal 2 weeks, pls check with Dan. 

Bert Wijnen
Chair of the IETF HUBMIB WG
-----Original Message-----
From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) 
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 5:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Hub Mib
Subject: FW: [Hubmib] Last Call: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib (Ethernet
in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB) to Proposed Standard 

Dear colleagues at IEEE 802.3,

below is the IETF Last Call (similar to Sponsor Ballot if you like) for
a document that I bet is of interest to you:
 
   'Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB '
   <draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

If at all possible, please review and send any comments you may have to
[email-masked] mailing list by 2007-05-21. If you DO INTEND TO REVIEW but
need more time, pls let Dan and myself know and we will try to
accommodate by asking the IESG for an extension.

Reports of the type "I have read this document and support it"
or "we have implemented" or |we are implementing" are also very welcome.

Thanks,

Bert Wijnen
Chair of the IETF HUBMIB WG 

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:28 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Hubmib] Last Call: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib (Ethernet in
the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB
WG (hubmib) to consider the following document:

- 'Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB '
   <draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11297&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors