Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib (IP Multicast MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:22:48 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 5:46 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib (IP Multicast MIB) to
Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the MBONE Deployment WG (mboned) to
consider the following document:

- 'IP Multicast MIB '
   <draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-08-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-06.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14571&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors