Subject: Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-10.txt

From: "Bert Wijnen - IETF" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:54:27 +0200

As MIB-doctor I am now happy with this revision except for one
little nit (well... it is a bit more, but the change
required is very small):

   pwTDMCfgEntry   OBJECT-TYPE
     SYNTAX            PwTDMCfgEntry
     MAX-ACCESS        not-accessible
     STATUS            current
     DESCRIPTION
         "These parameters define the characteristics of a
          TDM PW. They are grouped here to ease NMS burden.
          Once an entry is created here it may be re-used
          by many PWs.
          Unless otherwise specified, all objects in this table
          MUST NOT be changed after row activation (see [PWMIB])
          if the row index is in use by an entry in pwTDMTable.
          Rows must persist after reboot."

So that last sentence needs to be removed. Becuase it is in
conflict with the fact that you do have a pwTDMCfgStorageType
in the table. That is the object that controls the persistency
behaviour for each row. So better not to make a contradictory
statement as in the above DESCRIPTION clause.

Bert Wijnen
_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors