Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for the January 20, 2011 IESG Teleconference.

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:00:36 +0100

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 1/20 IESG telechat.
Please send me your comments, questions and concerns about the documents
and WG charters brought up for approval before 1/19 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
IESG Secretary

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes-10
    Negotiation of Generic Image Attributes in SDP (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Tom Taylor ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-19
    Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging
    and Presence (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Joe Hildebrand ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-14
    Pseudowire (PW) OAM Message Mapping (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Andrew Malis, [email-masked] is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant
    Was deferred by Tim Polk on 2011-01-06

  o draft-ietf-ltans-xmlers-10
    Extensible Markup Language Evidence Record Syntax (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Carl Wallace is the document sheperd
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-11
    Indication of support for keep-alive (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Adam Roach ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-martini-gin-12
    Registration for Multiple Phone Numbers in the Session Initiation
    Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Bernard Aboba ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-07
    Base Deployment for Multicast Listener Support in PMIPv6 Domains
    (BCP)
    Note: Behcet Sarikaya ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-ietf-roll-routing-metrics-14
    Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in Low Power and Lossy
    Networks (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Culler ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-13
    Compression Format for IPv6 Datagrams in 6LoWPAN Networks (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: The Document Shepherd is 6LoWPAN WG co-chair Carsten
    Bormann([email-masked]).
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-isis-layer2-09
    Extensions to IS-IS for Layer-2 Systems (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-isis-trill-04
    TRILL Use of IS-IS (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g-694-lambda-labels-11
    Generalized Labels for Lambda-Switching Capable Label Switching
    Routers (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Lou Berger ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-02
    IPv4 and IPv6 Infrastructure Addresses in Multicast-VPN Routes
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Ben Niven-Jenkins ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

2.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-04
    Datagram Transport Layer Security version 1.2 (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Joe Salowey ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-14
    Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service
    Identity within Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509
    (PKIX) Certificates in the Context of Transport Layer Security (TLS)
    (BCP)
    Note: There is an open question on whether this document should be a
    BCP or PS. As the shepherding AD I don't have a strong opinion
    either way.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-04
    Signer Info Algorithm Protection Attribute (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Jim Schaad ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-07
    Example call flows using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) security
    mechanisms (Informational)
    Note: Adam Roach ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-04
    A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
    (Informational)
    Note: JP Vasseur ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-mpls-tp-uni-nni-03
    MPLS Transport Profile User-to-Network and Network-to-Network
    Interfaces (Informational)
    Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-mptcp-threat-07
    Threat Analysis for TCP Extensions for Multi-path Operation with
    Multiple Addresses (Informational)
    Note: Yoshifumi Nishida ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Lars Eggert

  o draft-ietf-mptcp-architecture-04
    Architectural Guidelines for Multipath TCP Development
    (Informational)
    Note: Philip Eardley ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd.
    Token: Lars Eggert

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-merrick-jms-uri-10
    URI Scheme for Java(tm) Message Service 1.0 (Informational)
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o draft-nsri-tls-aria-01
    Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)
    (Informational)
    Note: Woo-Hwan Kim ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-04
    Experiment: Hash functions with parameters in CMS and S/MIME
    (Experimental)
    Note: Jim Schaad ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-18
    Cisco Vendor Specific RADIUS Attributes for the Delivery of Keying
    Material (Informational)
    Token: Dan Romascanu
    Was deferred by Russ Housley on 2011-01-05

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  o Light-Weight Implementation Guidance (lwig)
    Token: Jari

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  o Audio/Video Transport Payloads (payload)
    Token: Robert

  o Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework
(xrblock)

    Token: Robert

  o Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenence (avtcore)
    Token: Robert

  o Audio/Video Transport Extensions (avtext)
    Token: Robert

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 (mext)
    Token: Jari