Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for the August 11, 2011 IESG Teleconference

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 07:22:39 +0200

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 8/14 telechat. Please send me your questions, comments and concerns before 8/13 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IESG Secretary
Subject: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for the August 11, 2011 IESG Teleconference 

...

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-17
    Detecting Data Plane Failures in Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol
    Label Switching (MPLS) - Extensions to LSP Ping (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Ross Callon ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-10
    Mechanism for performing LSP-Ping over MPLS tunnels (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Ross Callon ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-12
    An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Dan Wing ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: David Harrington

  o draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-02
    GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Deborah Bringer ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-roll-of0-15
    RPL Objective Function Zero (Proposed Standard)
    Note: JP Vasseur ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-recurs-fec-04
    Using Multipoint LDP when the Backbone has no Route to the Root
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext-04
    RADIUS Extensions for Dual-Stack Lite (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Yong Cui ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-09
    The Group Domain of Interpretation (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Vincent Roca ([email-masked]) is the shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-gutmann-cms-hmac-enc-05
    Using MAC-authenticated Encryption in the Cryptographic Message
    Syntax (CMS) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Peter Gutmann ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-10
    Applicability of Keying Methods for RSVP Security (Informational)
    Note: James Polk ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: David Harrington

  o draft-ietf-decade-survey-05
    A Survey of In-network Storage Systems (Informational)
    Note: Haibin Song ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: David Harrington

  o draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-05
    An Overview of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
    Mechanisms (Informational)
    Note: Scott Bradner ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-shiomoto-ccamp-switch-programming-05
    Advice on When It is Safe to Start Sending Data on Label Switched
    Paths Established Using RSVP-TE (Informational)
    Note: Daniel King ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-01
    Suite B Profile for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
    (Informational)
    Note: Paul Hoffman ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-law-rfc4869bis-01
    Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec (Informational)
    Note: Paul Hoffman ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-forte-lost-extensions-07
    Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Protocol Extensions
    (Experimental)
    Note: Richard Barnes ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-simpson-isis-ppp-unique-01
    Generation of Unique IS-IS System Identifiers (Experimental)
    Note: ISE Submission
    Token: Stewart Bryant

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Path Computation Element (pce)
    Token: Adrian

  o vCard and CardDAV (vcarddav)
    Token: Peter