Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [Adslmib] Last Call: <draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05.txt>(Ethernet-based xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond/Ethernet)MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:55:17 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:37 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Adslmib] Last Call:
<draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05.txt>(Ethernet-based xDSL multi-pair
bonding (G.Bond/Ethernet)MIB) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the ADSL MIB WG (adslmib) to
consider the following document:
- 'Ethernet-based xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond/Ethernet) MIB'
  <draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may
be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   This document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a
   set of objects for managing Ethernet-based multi-pair bonded xDSL
   interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendation G.998.2.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib