Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] Fwd: Fwd: Request for MIB doctor review for draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:13:14 -0700

this one should probably get assigned if anyone is particularly inspired
to grab it.

Thanks
joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Fwd: Request for MIB doctor review for draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:50:21 -0700
From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
To: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
CC: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>, Brian Haberman
<[email-masked]>, Claise Benoit ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>

Joel,

I sent an email to Benoit requesting a MIB doctor review, but
according to his out-of-office email, he is in vacation until
September 1. Could you please assist us with the below request?

Thanks
Ulrich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Subject: Request for MIB doctor review for draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib
To: "Claise Benoit ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>

Benoit,

draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib has completed WGLC and we requested
publication today. While the document is already authored by a MIB
doctor, Brian advised me that it would be good to have a second
review. Could you please ask one of the other MIB doctors to review
the document?

Thanks
Ulrich