Subject: [mif] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-blanchet-mif-problem-statement-00.txt]

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:46:43 -0500

hi,
 here is the first pass of the PS document. I tried to summarize the
issues, be concise and to the point. Please comment!

Marc.

-------- Message original --------
Sujet : I-D Action:draft-blanchet-mif-problem-statement-00.txt
Date : Tue,  9 Dec 2008 12:45:02 -0800 (PST)
De : [email-masked]
Répondre à : [email-masked]
Pour : [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Multiple Interfaces Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : M. Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-mif-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-12-09

A multi-homed host receives node configuration information from each
of its access networks.  Some configuration objects are global to the
node, some are local to the interface.  Various issues arise when
multiple configuration objects that are global to the node are
received on the many interfaces the multi-homed host has.  This
document describes these issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-mif-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley, 2006. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
mif mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif