Subject: [mif] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 07:48:41 -0500

Hi,

Here is the new version of our draft on IPsec and multiple Interfaces.

Best Regards,
Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements
Revision:        03
Title:           IPsec Multiple Interfaces Problem Statement
Creation date:   2012-11-03
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 27
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03

Abstract:
   IKEv2 is the protocol used to set up and negotiate Security
   Associations between nodes.  IKEv2 has not been designed for nodes
   with multiple interfaces.

   This document is focused on IKEv2 ability to set up IPsec protected
   communications between nodes with multiple interfaces.  This document
   states the problems and provides requirements for IKEv2 to ease IPsec
   for multiple interface communication.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58