Subject: [mif] Issue #18: Vague problem statement...

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:54:16 -0500

As explicitly stated in the issue text and pointed out on the list, this issue is a duplicate of other, more specific, open issues.  I propose that it be closed as a duplicate issue.

Thoughts?
Margaret

---

From: Lorenzo Colitti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:23:45 -0500

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>wrote:

>
> As explicitly stated in the issue text and pointed out on the list, this
> issue is a duplicate of other, more specific, open issues.  I propose that
> it be closed as a duplicate issue.
>

This is a more general issue that covers the more specific issues filed,
plus other problems with other use cases, general text clarity, and so on.

It should not be treated as a duplicate but rather a tracking issue that is
blocked by the other, more specific, issues. When all the blocking issues
are resolved, this issue can automatically be resolved.