Subject: [mif] #19: Last paragraph of 7.1 needs clarification

From: "mif issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:45:40 -0000

#19: Last paragraph of 7.1 needs clarification

 The final paragraph of section 7.1 appears to create another directive for
 the client in terms of processing the DHCPv6 option format.  It's not
 clear that it belong in a "Conflict resolution" section.

 Suggestion:  (once the intent is clarified) I suspect it belongs in its
 own little section.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ek@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-
     Type:  defect       |  option@…
 Priority:  major        |     Status:  new
Component:  dhcpv6       |  Milestone:
  -route-option          |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mif/trac/ticket/19>
mif <http://tools.ietf.org/mif/>