Subject: [mif] #17: Status of DHCPv6 route option should be clarified

From: "mif issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:37:48 -0000

#17: Status of DHCPv6 route option should be clarified

 The DHCPv6 route option went through WG last call in November 2011. Since
 then significant new discussion occurred, and specifically, at IETF 84
 there was no consensus that the draft should go forward.

 The WG should clarify that the draft will need to go through WGLC again
 before being approved.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lorenzo@…    |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-
     Type:  defect       |  option@…
 Priority:  blocker      |     Status:  new
Component:  dhcpv6       |  Milestone:
  -route-option          |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mif/trac/ticket/17>
mif <http://tools.ietf.org/mif/>