Subject: [mif] #18: Vague problem statement and poorly-documented use cases

From: "mif issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 00:44:28 -0000

#18: Vague problem statement and poorly-documented use cases

 As documented in other tickets, many of the use cases listed in the draft
 are spurious, self-referential, poorly documented, or in contrast with IAB
 guidance.

 The use cases need to be better documented and justified before the work
 can proceed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lorenzo@…    |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-
     Type:  defect       |  option@…
 Priority:  blocker      |     Status:  new
Component:  dhcpv6       |  Milestone:
  -route-option          |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mif/trac/ticket/18>
mif <http://tools.ietf.org/mif/>

---

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:59:41 +0900

If other tickets documented concrete issues, do we need this new ticket ?

2012/11/6 mif issue tracker <[email-masked]>

---

From: Lorenzo Colitti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:27:00 +0900

I filed this ticket mostly in response to Ted's assertion that "we agree
that the requirements section needs a cleanup [...] if not, there is no way
to make forward progress."

This ticket was intended to track that cleanup effort.