Subject: [mif] Milestones changed for mif WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 17:09:47 -0800

Deleted milestone "Initial draft on analysis of existing practices
adopted by the WG".

Deleted milestone "Initial WG draft on DHCPv6 option for routing
configuration".

Deleted milestone "Analysis draft submitted to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "Initial WG draft on advanced DNS server selection
solution", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Initial WG draft on MIF API extension", resolved as
"Done".

Deleted milestone "Submit MIF API extension solution to IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit advanced DNS server selection solution to
IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "Submit DHCPv6 routing configuration option to IESG
for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mif/charter/