Subject: [mif] Milestones changed for mif WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 07:10:51 -0700

Changed milestone "Initial draft on MPvD architecture adopted by the
WG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "MPvD Architecture draft submitted to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial draft on the requirements for changes to
DHCPv6 and ND adopted by the WG", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial draft on the guidance to applications
adopted by the WG", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "MIF API extension solution to IESG for publication
as an Informational RFC", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial draft on high level MIF API adopted by the
WG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial draft on format and usage of PvD ID adoped
by the WG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial draft on DHCPv6 and ND extention adopted by
the WG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Requirements for changes to DHCPv6 and ND submitted
to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Guidance to applications submitted to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mif/charter/