Subject: [mif] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:12:37 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture
    Author(s)     : D. Anipko
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch
    Pages         : 22 
    Date          : 2015-03-18 
    
   This document is a product of the work of the Multiple Interfaces
   Architecture Design team.  It outlines a solution framework for some
   of the issues experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple
   networks simultaneously.  The framework defines the concept of a
   Provisioning Domain (PvD) which is a a consistent set of network
   configuration information.  PvD aware nodes learn PvD specific
   information from the networks they are attached to and / or other
   sources.  PvDs are used to enable separation and configuration
   consistency in presence of multiple concurrent connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.