Subject: [mif] draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-01

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 19:25:53 +0900

Mostly LGTM.

I am slightly worried about the size of RAs, as I really don't think
they should be permitted to be fragmented and it's nice if they're
kept under 1280, but that's probably just unjustified paranoia on my
part.

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:25:14 -0700

Erik,

As it it was pointed out earlier in the mailing list the fragmentation 
text today is a bit stale. RFC6980 forbids fragmentation header in ND 
messages so the fragmentation part of the text will go away..

Unfortunately the size considerations still remain. The best we could do 
is in case of multiple PVDs to disctribute the information to multiple RAs.

- Jouni

8/6/2015, 3:25 AM, Erik Kline kirjoitti:
> _______________________________________________
> mif mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif
>