Subject: [mif] Milestones changed for mif WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 05:52:53 -0800

Changed milestone "MPvD Architecture draft submitted to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "Initial draft on the requirements for changes to
DHCPv6 and ND adopted by the WG".

Deleted milestone "Initial draft on the guidance to applications
adopted by the WG".

Deleted milestone "Initial draft on high level MIF API adopted by the
WG".

Changed milestone "Initial draft on format and usage of PvD ID adoped
by the WG", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial draft on DHCPv6 and ND extention adopted by
the WG", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support to
milestone.

Deleted milestone "Requirements for changes to DHCPv6 and ND submitted
to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC".

Deleted milestone "Guidance to applications submitted to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "MIF API extension solution to IESG for publication
as an Informational RFC", set due date to July 2016 from July 2014,
added draft-ietf-mif-api-extension to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mif/charter/