Subject: [mif] new draft produced: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-08.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:54:00 +0800

wg,

I put all comments received together and produce a new draft for your
kind check.

Many thanks

Gang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:47:21 -0800
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-08.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for Multiple Interfaces
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Carl Williams
                          Dan Wing
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-12-20

Abstract:
   This memo proposes extensions to the Happy Eyeball(HE) defined in
   RFC6555 and fit into a multiple provisioning domain architecture.
   Happy Eyeballs in MIF would make the selection process smoother by
   using connectivity tests over pre-filtered interfaces according to
   defined policy.  This would choose the most fast interface with an
   automatic fallback mechnism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt