Subject: [mile] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis-03.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:11:51 -0500

The new version corrects a nit with one of the examples that had a </section> in it from a mistake in the XML document used to create the draft.

I believe all comments have been addressed.  

Thank you all for the reviews!
Kathleen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 2:09 PM
To: Moriarty, Kathleen
Cc: Moriarty, Kathleen
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Kathleen Moriarty and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID)
Creation date:	 2011-12-07
WG ID:		 mile
Number of pages: 73

Abstract:
   Security incidents, such as system compromises, worms, viruses,
   phishing incidents, and denial of service, typically result in the
   loss of service, data, and resources both human and system.  Service
   providers and Computer Security Incident Response Teams need to be
   equipped and ready to assist in communicating and tracing security
   incidents with tools and procedures in place before the occurrence of
   an attack.  Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID) outlines a
   proactive inter-network communication method to facilitate sharing
   incident handling data while integrating existing detection, tracing,
   source identification, and mitigation mechanisms for a complete
   incident handling solution.  Combining these capabilities in a
   communication system provides a way to achieve higher security levels
   on networks.  Policy guidelines for handling incidents are
   recommended and can be agreed upon by a consortium using the security
   recommendations and considerations.

The IETF Secretariat