Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc6046-bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:03:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport of Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID) Messages over HTTP/ TLS
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rfc6046-bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   common XML format for document exchange, and Realtime Internetwork
   Defense (RID) defines extensions to IODEF intended for the
   cooperative handling of security incidents within consortia of
   network operators and enterprises.  This document specifies a
   application-layer protocol for RID based upon the passing of RID
   messages over HTTP/TLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-rfc6046-bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-rfc6046-bis-07.txt