Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-template-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 03:39:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Defining Extensions to IODEF
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-template-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   This document provides guidelines for extensions to IODEF [RFC5070]
   for exchange of incident management data, and contains a template for
   Internet-Drafts describing those extensions, in order to ease the
   work and improve the quality of extension descriptions.  It also
   specifies additional Expert Review of XML Schemas used to describe
   these extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-template-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-template-02.txt