Subject: [mile] RFC 6685 on Expert Review for Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) Extensions in IANA XML Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6685

        Title:      Expert Review for Incident Object 
                    Description Exchange Format (IODEF) Extensions in 
                    IANA XML Registry 
        Author:     B. Trammell
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 4363
        Updates:    RFC5070

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6685.txt

This document specifies restrictions on additions to the subset of
the IANA XML Namespace and Schema registries, to require Expert
Review for extensions to Incident Object Description Exchange Format
(IODEF).  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC