Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF-extension for structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-07.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-06-18

Abstract:
   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to exchange enriched
   cybersecurity information among cybersecurity entities and facilitate
   their operations.  It provides the capability of embedding structured
   information, such as identifier- and XML-based information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-sci-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-sci-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:33:15 +0900

Hi all,

The new version of the SCI draft is now available.

This version addresses the MTI specification issue. 
Since it seems to be difficult to include the exact schema of any existing
specifications inside the draft, I've created a schema (with a namespace)
that respects the structure of existing XML specifications and included the
schema inside the draft as an MTI.

I hope everything is fine by now.
I would appreciate any feedback on this draft.
I would also appreciate any feedback on our IODEF-SCI tools
(https://github.com/TakeshiTakahashi/IODEF-SCI/wiki/IODEF-SCI-tools).

Thank you.
Take

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:21 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-07.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile