Subject: Re: [mile] Request for draft reviews - review of SCI

From: "Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:28:45 +0000

Hi Take,
I have reviewed this a few times and  it is ready to go, in my mind. All my concerns have been addressed in previous iterations.
The only thing I would do is to make sure that the XML in the appendix is syntactically correct.
Rgs,
Panos

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Moriarty, Kathleen
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] Request for draft reviews

Greetings!

We have had a number of documents updated since the last meeting.  Thank you to all of the editors for making the requested changes!  The current list of drafts up for review (including those that will be a part of the WG after the charter update) include:

RFC5070-bis (IODEF Revision):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

Draft on IODEF Guidance:
(input from experience, real use cases, and draft review will be helpful)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance/

Structured Cybersecurity Information draft (close to final):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci/

IODEF Enumeration Reference Format:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montville-mile-enum-reference-format/

Resource-Oriented Lightweight Indicator Exchange (ROLIE):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-field-mile-rolie/

Please take some time to review the drafts and provide feedback to the list.  It would be helpful if we can iterate on most of them prior to the next meeting.  A couple of the drafts are very close to being done.  The list of current drafts and published RFCs can be found at the following link:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mile/

We will follow up soon on the charter update as well.

Thank you all in advance!
Kathleen

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:45:35 +0900

Hi Panos,

Thank you very much for reviewing the draft again.
I'll check the XML/schema once again.

Best regards,
Take

From: Panos Kampanakis (pkampana) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 2:29 AM
To: Moriarty, Kathleen; [email-masked]; Takeshi Takahashi
([email-masked])
Subject: RE: Request for draft reviews - review of SCI

Hi Take,
I have reviewed this a few times and  it is ready to go, in my mind. All my
concerns have been addressed in previous iterations.
The only thing I would do is to make sure that the XML in the appendix is
syntactically correct.
Rgs,
Panos

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Moriarty, Kathleen
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] Request for draft reviews

Greetings!
 
We have had a number of documents updated since the last meeting.  Thank you
to all of the editors for making the requested changes!  The current list of
drafts up for review (including those that will be a part of the WG after
the charter update) include:

Draft on IODEF Guidance:

 
 
Please take some time to review the drafts and provide feedback to the
list.  It would be helpful if we can iterate on most of them prior to the
next meeting.  A couple of the drafts are very close to being done.  The
list of current drafts and published RFCs can be found at the following
link:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mile/