Subject: [mile] Fwd: Draft submission deadlines change

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:12:10 -0400

In case you're not on the IETF announcement list.

spt
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Draft submission deadlines change
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 22:17:01 -0700
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Please note that for IETF 87, there is only one deadline for draft 
submission: Monday 15th July. Previously, there had been two different 
deadlines, one for -00 and another one for other versions. The IESG has 
decided to experiment with just one deadline for now to simplify the set 
of deadlines and enable easier submission of new drafts. While we 
realise that the change comes near the deadline, we hope that you find 
the extra time useful.

But please do note that working group chairs will continue to make smart 
decisions about what topics are worthwhile for discussing in a session 
in the upcoming meeting, and will also set their agendas in a timely 
manner and create deadlines for their working groups that must be 
adhered to. The earlier new drafts are submitted, the more time there is 
to talk about them on the mailing lists and consider them for the 
session agendas. This is particularly important for BoFs.

Jari Arkko for the IESG