Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:13:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IODEF-extension for structured cybersecurity information
        Authors         : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-13.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to exchange enriched
   cybersecurity information among security experts at organizations and
   facilitates their operations.  It provides a well-defined pattern to
   consistently embed structured information, such as identifier- and
   XML-based information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-sci-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-sci-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/