Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 18:40:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Incident Object Description Exchange Format v2
        Authors         : Roman Danyliw
                          Paul Stoecker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 113
	Date            : 2014-01-07

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   data representation that provides a framework for sharing information
   commonly exchanged by Computer Security Incident Response Teams
   (CSIRTs) about computer security incidents.  This document describes
   the information model for the IODEF and provides an associated data
   model specified with XML Schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Roman D. Danyliw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 02:44:34 +0000

The -03 draft has the following changes:

** (editorial) Minor formatting changes to the schema
** (editorial) Addressed many issues from Jerome Athias's review (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mile/current/msg01252.html)  
** (editorial) Addressed many issues from Tim Freestone's review (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mile/current/msg01263.html)
** (schema) Added System@virtual="unknown" enumerated value
** (schema) Added a "yes-no-unknown" type used by System@spoofed and @virtual
** (schema) Added Address@indicator-set-id to schema to be consistent with the text
** (schema) Added DomainData@{indicator-uid, indicator-set-uid} (Issue #30)

-----Original Message-----
From: mile [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 9:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-03.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
mile mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile