Subject: Re: [mile] #3 (rfc5070-bis): Review implementation of extending enumerated values

From: "mile issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:59:57 -0000

#3: Review implementation of extending enumerated values

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Removed all "ext-" attributes used to extend enumerated attributes in
 favor of a collection of IANA registries in -10.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-mile-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc5070-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/3#comment:2>
mile <http://tools.ietf.org/mile/>