Subject: Re: [mile] #46 (rfc5070-bis): Missing data elements from NIST SP800-61 and CERT's Handbook for CSIRTs

From: "mile issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:25:14 -0000

#46: Missing data elements from NIST SP800-61 and CERT's Handbook for CSIRTs

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replaced Impact with !SystemImpact and !IncidentCategory to address item
 !#2 in -10

 Added !Contact@role={"victim", and "victim-notified"} to address item !#5
 in -10

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-mile-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc5070-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/46#comment:3>
mile <http://tools.ietf.org/mile/>