Subject: Re: [mile] #12 (rfc5070-bis): Define clear scope for the core data model relative to other WG documents and future extensions

From: "mile issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:00:57 -0000

#12: Define clear scope for the core data model relative to other WG documents
and future extensions

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Nothing left to do here.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-mile-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc5070-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/12#comment:1>
mile <http://tools.ietf.org/mile/>