Subject: [mile] on the implementation draft

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:22:57 +0900

Hello Daisuke,

Thank you for advancing the work.
I remember that you were telling us in Toronto that you will change the
structure of the document a bit so that the document can include the
information on the NATO's implementation.

Right, NATO's implementation cannot be under the section "Open Source
Implementation" or "Vendor Implementations".

Can we just change the section title from "Vendor Implementations" to
"proprietary implementations" and put the NATO implementation and NASK's
implementation?

By the way, you told me that you will be updating the draft just after the
MILE session, within this week, correct?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Take

---

From: Daisuke MIYAMOTO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:34:27 +0900

Hello Take, and all,

  Thank you for your opinion. I also considered about category and 
planned to talk in next IETF. The current categories are:

- open source
- vendor implementaiton
- vendors with planned support

And, solutions are (1) (as Take said,) replace word "vendor" to 
"proprietry", or (2) add a new category "other implementation"

  Additionally, NATO and NASK already contributed documents for their 
software. The draft is ready for update (please find the tentative 
version in attachements) except from the category.

Kind reards,
Daisuke

On 2014/11/10 7:22, Takeshi Takahashi wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile
>

---

From: Daisuke MIYAMOTO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:40:24 +0900

My apologize. I picked up files from IETF90 folder. Sorry!