Subject: [mile] Ted Lemon's No Objection on draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ted Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 17:02:08 -0800

Ted Lemon has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This looks a bit random:

   The aggregate classes that constitute ReferenceName:

      ID
        One. ID. Name of the reference.

I see that it's analogous to similar statements in RFC 5070, but it would
be nice if you wrote it out less tersely.   As written it looks like a
mistake--like something got left out when the document was rendered.