Subject: [mile] MILE session at IETF 96: on the meeting schedule, agenda, volunteer request, and minutes of the previous meeting

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:42:57 +0900

Hello all,

The IETF 96 meeting is approaching.
Lots of works have been progressed as you can see in the mailing list,
thanks to the authors.

This email is about the meeting schedule, agenda, volunteer requests, and
the minutes of the previous meeting.

1. meeting schedule

Thursday, July 21, 2016 (GMT+2) 10:00-11:30 (1.5 hours)
Room: Charlottenburg I

2. agenda

If you have any items you wish to present in MILE, please feel free to
contact co-chairs.

Here is the tentative agenda.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/mile/

3. volunteer request for note take and jabber scribe

We would like to have two note takes and one jabber scribe.
We appreciate your kind volunteers.

4. minutes of the previous meeting

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-mile
Once again, thank you very much to Chris Inacio and Adam Montville who have
kindly volunteered to be the note take and jabber scribe in Buenos Aires.

Regards,
Take