Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 12:05:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : The Incident Object Description Exchange Format v2
        Author          : Roman Danyliw
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-26.txt
	Pages           : 167
	Date            : 2016-10-05

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   data representation for security incident reports and indicators
   commonly exchanged by operational security teams for mitigation and
   watch and warning.  This document describes an updated information
   model for the IODEF and provides an associated data model specified
   with XML Schema.  This new information and data model obsoletes
   Request for Comment (RFC) 5070 and 6685.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/