Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:48:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : Using XMPP Protocol and its Extensions for Use with IODEF
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Syam Appala
                          Scott Pope
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Extensible Messaging and Presence
   Protocol (XMPP) [RFC7590] can be used as the framework as transport
   protocol for collecting and distributing any security telemetry
   information between any network connected device.  As an example,
   this document describes how XMPP can be used to transport the
   Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/