Subject: [mile] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10.txt> (Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:56:12 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Managed Incident Lightweight
Exchange WG (mile) to consider the following document: - 'Resource-Oriented
Lightweight Information Exchange'
  <draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a resource-oriented approach for security
   automation information publication, discovery, and sharing.  Using
   this approach, producers may publish, share, and exchange
   representations of software descriptors, security incidents, attack
   indicators, software vulnerabilities, configuration checklists, and
   other security automation information as web-addressable resources.
   Furthermore, consumers and other stakeholders may access and search
   this security information as needed, establishing a rapid and on-
   demand information exchange network for restricted internal use or
   public access repositories.  This specification extends the Atom
   Publishing Protocol and Atom Syndication Format to transport and
   share security automation resource representations.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.