Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:31:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON binding of IODEF
        Authors         : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Mio Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-01.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2017-11-11

Abstract:
   RFC 7970 [RFC7970] provides XML-based data representation on incident
   information, but the use of the IODEF data model is not limited to
   XML.  JSON representation is sometimes preferred since it is easy to
   handle from certain programming environments.  This draft represents
   the IODEF data model in JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/