Subject: [mile] Alexey Melnikov's Yes on draft-ietf-mile-rolie-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 04:22:34 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mile-rolie-14: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS points.

I talked to Mark Nottingham about use of RFC5005 link relations and he
explained that I was mistaken. However we agreed that slightly modifying link
relation definitions from RFC5005 is not the best thing.

I am still concerned that user authentication is under-specified, but I can
live with existing text.