Subject: [Mip4] several irrelevent mails received.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:11:02 +0200

Hi All,

Sorry to pollute the list but I receive from this morning some  
irrelevent mails coming from aol.om domain and apparently send to mip4 
mailing list . Is that a global pb or local ?

Thanks.

_______________________________________________
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:30:11 +0200

Hi Bertrand,

	This seems to be a side effect of the list being hit by
100+ virus propagation mails during yesterday and today. We are
currently looking at ways to protect the list from both spam and
virii, to reduce the problem. 

	Henrik