Subject: [Mip4] Returned mail: User unknown

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:48:59 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:48:29 -0400 (EDT)
from as11-2-6.sto.s.bonet.se [217.215.164.169]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-xn03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <[email-masked]>... User unknown