Subject: [Mip4] [issue22] Section 3.4 para 1 is too simplified

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:45:54 +0200

This has been entered in the issue tracker as issue 22.

Submitted by Pete McCann
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis
priority: May fix
status: No discussion
title: Section 3.4 para 1 is too simplified

Rewording of paragraph 1 in section 3.4 is needed since it implies that all
registration requests are forwarded on to the HA, and that all replies
generated there will be relayed on to the MN, which is not true.

____________________________________________________________
Mip4 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://ietf.levkowetz.com/ietf/issues/tracker/mip4/issue22>
____________________________________________________________

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4