Subject: [Mip4] Fw: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-mipadvert-opt-01.txt (SECOND REQUEST)

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:51:38 +0200

Forwarded from the DHCP workgroup list, [email-masked]:

-------- Begin forwarded message: --------

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:58:00 -0400
From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-mipadvert-opt-01.txt  (SECOND REQUEST)

SECOND REQUEST - To date, the only response to this WG last call has been
the chair's review of the document.  If enough responses are not received to
support the acceptance of this document, it *will not* be submitted to the
IESG for publication.  Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support
acceptance of the document without change, respond with a simple
acknowledgment, so that support for the document can be assessed.

-----
This message announces a WG last call on "DHCP Option for Mobile IP Mobility
Agents" <draft-ietf-dhc-mipadvert-opt-01.txt>.  The last call will conclude
at 5PM ET on Friday, 10/24/2003.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-mipadvert-opt-01.txt defines a new DHCP Option called the
Mobility Agent Option, and two sub-options of the Mobility Agent Option: the
Network Access Identifier Sub-Option, which provides
identifying information about a DHCP client to the DHCP server and the
Mobility Agent Announcement sub-option, which announces the address of one
or more mobility agents available to a host. This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-mipadvert-opt-01.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

	Henrik

-- 
Error message in Haiku form:

  The code was willing,
  It considered your request,
  But the chips were weak.

    -- Barry L. Brumitt 

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4