Subject: [Mip4] WG Last call on draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00.txt

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:36:58 +0100

This message announces a WG last call on "Mobile IPv4 Dynamic Home Agent
Assignment" <draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00.txt>.  The last call
will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Friday, 13th Feb 2004.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00.txt proposes a messaging mechanism
for dynamic home agent assignment and HA redirection. The goal is to
provide a mechanism to assign an optimal HA for a Mobile IP session
while allowing any suitable method for HA selection.  

This draft is available as
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00.txt>

	Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4