Subject: [Mip4] [Issue 22] Section 3.4 para 1 is too simplified

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:15:57 -0800

Hello folks,

Please refer to previous discussion at the following URL:
	http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip4/issue22
as necessary.

Here is a proposed new paragraph, utilizing the word
"typically" along with some other minor improvement.

   A mobility agent typically returns a Registration Reply message to
   a mobile node which has sent a Registration Request (Section 3.3)
   message.  If the mobile node is requesting service from a foreign
   agent, that foreign agent will typically receive the Reply from the
   home agent and subsequently relay it to the mobile node.  Reply  
   messages contain the necessary codes to inform the mobile node about
   the status of its Request, along with the lifetime granted by the
   home agent, which MAY be smaller than the original Request.

Regards,
Charlie P.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4