Subject: [Mip4] RoamIn

From: Reinhard Ruppelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:22:52 +0100

Hello,
even though the implementations available from http://www.mobile-ip.de 
are pretty aged and W-NT and W-98 are falling into oblivion there are 
still many downloads indicating interest in the implementation.
Regards, Reinhard Ruppelt

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:01:30 +0100

> still many downloads indicating interest in the implementation.

Thanks Reinhard,

    I've added it to the table at http://mip4.org/2004/implementations/ .

However, it isn't quite clear to me whether this is a commercial
offering or something else (and in that case what kind of distribution
and licence it has), and when the implementation is from.   Do you have
that information available?

	Henrik