Subject: [Mip4] Results of WG last call on draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:27:48 +0200

draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt: No comments were received
   during the WG last call - if you support the acceptance of this 
   specification without changes, please respond as soon as possible to 
   the mip4 WG mailing list.

   If there are too few responses , the document *will not* be submitted
   to the IESG for publication. 

	Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:57:31 +0200

<chair hat off>

    Hmm, I guess I am a bit remiss too, in not expressing my support to
the list.  So fo the record:

    I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
    request for publication as proposed standard.

</chair hat off>

I've run this draft through the idnits tool (http://mip4.org/tools/idnits/) 
which checks a document for nits according to the ID-nits page 
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html).  There are 5 nits that needs to be
fixed.  The output of the idnits tool for this draft is here: 
 <http://ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/mip4/experimental-messages/nits.txt>
but if you wish you can also download the idnits tool and run your draft
through it yourself, as part of your draft-writing process.

Additionally, the document claims conformance with rfc 2026
section 10, which has been superseded by 3667 and 3668.  Please update
the draft to get rid of the nits and incorporate 3667 boilerplate.  If
you cannot afford a 3667 boilerplate, one will be provided for you at
IETF expense.    (Attached :-)

[ Plug: If you use xml2rfc (http://xml.resource.org/) to produce your
drafts, they will automatically be free of formatting nits, except for
the requirement on using network byte order in diagrams - that one you
still have to take care of yourself :-) ]

	Henrik

>    specification without changes, please respond as soon as possible
>    to the mip4 WG mailing list.
> 
>    If there are too few responses , the document *will not* be
>    submitted to the IESG for publication.

---

From: Naveen PaulKandasamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:14:22 -0700

thanks,
naveen.

---

From: Yoshiyuki Tsuda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:49:11 +0900

Of course, I support the advancement of this document without
any changes. :)  Cheers. -Yoshi