Subject: [Mip4] WGLC on draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-01.txt

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:54:25 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on:

 "Mobile IPv4 Challenge/Response Extensions (revised)"
  - draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-01.txt

The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Friday, 14 May 2004.

draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-01.txt is a revised version of RFC 3012,
which enhances and clarifies the challenge/response functionality
defined there for Mobile IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-01.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call.  

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
  simply respond with a line containing something like

   "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a request for
    publication as proposed standard."

  If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
  supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
  something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

   "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
    request for publication as proposed standard, for the following reasons:"
   ...

-Pete & Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/