Subject: [Mip4] WG Last call on draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:04:15 +0200

This message announces a WG last call on:

 "Experimental Message, Extension and Error Codes for Mobile IPv4"
 - draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt

The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Wednesday, 21st April 2004.

draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt proposes an experimental
message type and experimental extensions and error codes for use by an
individual, company, or organization for experimental purpose, to
evaluate enhancements to Mobile IPv4 messages before formal standards
proposal. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call.  

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
  simply respond with a line containing something like

   "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a request for
    publication as proposed standard."

  If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
  supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
  something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

   "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
    request for publication as proposed standard, for the following reasons:"
   ...

	Thanks,
		Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/