Subject: [Mip4] Results of WG last call on draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:47:24 +0200

Thanks to all who responded to the last call at the last minute.

draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt has passed WG last call,
but requires some editorial changes.

ID-nits: 
 <http://www.mip4.org/drafts/experimental-messages/nits.txt>

Editorial and language issues: 
 <http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/rfcmarkup/rfcmarkup.cgi?draft=http://ietf.levkowetz.com/reviews/review-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt&comments=HENRIK>

Once a revised version of the I-D has been published, it will be sent to
the IESG for review.

	Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Alpesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:46:35 -0700

Henrik -

Thanks to all for moving this along. I will update the doc and resubmit 
in the next couple of weeks.
Alpesh