Subject: [Mip4] IETF-62 MIP4 Agenda, Draft 2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:13:37 +0100

Here is an updated draft for the MIP4 agenda for Minneapolis.
Comments?

	Henrik

MIP4 (Mobility for IPv4 WG) Preliminary Agenda
----------------------------------------------

THURSDAY, March 10, 2005
1645-1745 Afternoon Sessions III

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

1. Preliminaries                                10 min          Chairs
        - Minutes
        - Agenda bashing
        - WG status web page update
	( http://www.mip4.org/ietf62/mip4-agenda.ppt )

2. Document Status                              15 min         Chairs
	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-03 	 - Waiting for AD Writeup 
	draft-ietf-mip4-faerr-00		 - Waiting for Chair Writeup
	draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel-00		 - AD Evaluation
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-01		 - Reviewer needed for MIP-centric review of MIB
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-03		 - Waiting for Chair Writeup
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-01		 - One remaining issue
	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-06		 - RFC Ed Queue -- Awaiting Author Action -
	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-02 - RFC Ed Queue -- Awaiting processing and publishing -
	draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement-03 - RFC Ed Queue -- Awaiting processing and publishing -
	draft-ietf-mip4-lowlatency-handoffs-v4 	 - AD Evaluation :: AD Followup -
	draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-01  - Review needed

3. Resolving one outstanding issues for 3344bis	10 min          Charlie Perkins
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-01

4. Generic Strings				 5 min		Alpesh Patel
	draft-sastry-mip4-string-extension-00.txt

	This document specifies an extension to carry a text
	string in the Registration Reply messaged, with the
	purpose of having the text string displayed on the
	Mobile Node user interface.
	
5. Host Configuration Extensions		 5 min		Kent Leung
	draft-leung-mip4-host-config-vse-00.txt

	This document describes the extensions used to provide 
	the base host configuration in the Registration Request 
	and Reply messages.

6. Questions about MIPv4/MIPv6 - IPv4/IPv6	 5 min          Chairs
   transitions

7. Supported Encapsulation Extension		 5 min		Vikas Goel
	draft-goel-mip4-encapext-00.txt

	This drafts describes an extension which allows the Home
	Agent to specify, in the Regstration Reply, the kind of
	encapsulation types it supports.

8. RADIUS attributer for Mobile-IP v4		5 min		Madjid Nakhjiri
	draft-nakhjiri-radius-mip4-00.txt

	This document defines the RADIUS attributes that provide support for
	Mobile IPv4 operations such as key management and authentication
	services during a mobile node's registration process.  

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/