Subject: [Mip4] [New I-D] Agent-Based Return Routability Test for Mobile IPv4 Route Optimization

From: "Ji Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:27:00 +0100

Dear all,

Please find the following a new draft: route optimization for mip4 may be an
old topic, just to see if there are still any interests. Comments are highly
appreciated.

Regards,
Ji

===================================================
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Agent-Based Return Routability Test for Mobile IPv4 Route
Optimization
	Author(s)	: J. Zhang, D. Pearce
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mobopts-agent-mip4rr-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2005-8-12

   This document is to propose a more deployable route optimization
   scheme for Mobile IPv4, which is transparent to fixed IPv4 end nodes,
   and does not need any preconfigured security associations.
   Specifically, we propose to adapt the Mobile IPv6 Return Routability
   Test for Mobile IPv4 route optimization, on the basis of an agent-
   based architecture.  In order to achieve this, six new message types
   and formats are defined for Mobile IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mobopts-agent-mip4rr-00.txt

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/