Subject: [Mip4] [issue47] route optimization and private ip in mobile node problems

From: mehmet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:10:07 +0000

New submission from mehmet <[email-masked]>:

Hi .I am Mehmet OZDEM from Turkey.
Iam working Turk Telekom as electronical engineer and  continues my education 
in MsC.My thesis is related mobile IP V4's problems.I have read many papers 
from IEEE.
I want to ask some questions about it.
As far as I see; the big problem is Handover process in Mip4.Routing 
optimization is good idea; but I think it suffers from binding because it 
requires special hardware in mobile agents.Do you think that binding solution 
is bad?
Another question is that ensapsulation is bad or goodmethod (for Home Agent and 
Foreign Agent communication) We can solve it using MPLS.
And If we use private IP in mobile node,
what are the drawbacks of this solution( According o paper written by 
Toshihiko "Mobile IP Using Private IP" it is unable to route optimization) Why?
 
If you interest my problems I'll be very happy
Thanks,Best regards

----------
category: Technical
draft: issue-tracker-deficiencies
messages: 184
nosy: ozdemmehmet
priority: May fix
status: No discussion
title: route optimization and private ip in mobile node problems

_________________________________________________
Mip4 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip4/issue47>
_________________________________________________

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/