Subject: [Mip4] SenSys 2005 Call for Participation

From: "Wendi Heinzelman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:22:10 -0400

[Note that the deadline for receiving the discounted hotel rate is Oct. 2, 2005]

***************************

       Call for Participation
       ACM SenSys 2005
San Diego, November 2-4, 2005
    http://sensys.csail.mit.edu/

***************************

You are cordially invited to participate in the upcoming 3rd ACM Conference on
Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2005). This is a highly selective
single-track forum for the presentation of research results on systems issues in the
emerging area of embedded, networked sensors. SenSys provides a crossdisciplinary
venue for researchers addressing the rich space of networked sensor
system design issues to interact, present and exchange research results, and
demonstrate their work in a hands-on research exhibition.

Technical Program
This year's program at SenSys consists of 21 high quality papers covering cutting
edge research on a wide range of topics including sensornet services, real-world
deployment experiences, networking, synchronization, applications, design
frameworks, and software support. Complete details of the technical program can be
found at http://sensys.csail.mit.edu.

Keynote Speakers
Two renowned speakers will provide keynote talks: Professor John Delaney from the
University of Washington and Dr. Henry Tirri from Nokia.

Poster Session
SenSys will feature a poster session that will showcase recent and on-going work.
There will be 16 posters featuring a range of cutting-edge research.

Demo Session
Demonstrations showing innovative research and applications will be featured
throughout the conference. There will be 25 demos that include technology, platforms,
and demonstrations of realistic applications of wireless sensor networks.

Registration
Registration can be completed at http://sensys.csail.mit.edu/registration.htm. Early
registration will be available until October 28, 2005.

Accommodations
SenSys will take place in the city of San Diego, in sunny southern California. The
conference will be hosted at the San Diego Marriott Mission Valley hotel, where a
block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate (ask for the ACM rate). 
Reservations must be made by contacting the San Diego Marriott Mission Valley 
directly at 1-800-842-5329 before October 2, 2005.

NSF Student Travel Support
Financial support is available for students attending SenSys. Applications can be
obtained at http://sensys.csail.mit.edu/travelsupport.htm and are due by October 3,
2005.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego for SenSys 2005!

ACM SenSys 2005 is sponsored by SIGCOMM, SIGMOBILE, SIGARCH, 
SIGOPS, SIGMETRICS and SIGBED.

***************************

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/