Subject: [Mip4] AD Review Comments on draft-ietf-mip4-faerr-01.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:41:55 -0400

Hi Charlie,

I reviewed draft-ietf-mip4-faerr-01.txt and did not find any blocking 
issues, so I am sending the document to IETF LC.

As part of my AD review, I asked the mobility directorate to review 
the document, and you've already seen the comments from Jari Arkko 
and Gabriel Montenego that were sent to the mip4 list.  I would like 
to see those comments addressed in a new version, along with any 
other IETF LC comments before this document goes to the IESG for 
review and approval.

Thanks,
Margaret

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:48:39 +0300

Hello Margaret,

I have a new revision of the document.  Wouldn't it be
better to send that document to IETF Last Call?
It has text to address all of the issues that were raised,
according to the ensuing discussion on the mailing list.

Regards,
Charlie P.

Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> the document, and you've already seen the comments from Jari Arkko and 
> Gabriel Montenego that were sent to the mip4 list.  I would like to 
> see those comments addressed in a new version, along with any other 
> IETF LC comments before this document goes to the IESG for review and 
> approval.
>
> Thanks,
> Margaret
>
>
>