Subject: [Mip4] CFP ACM MobiShare

From: Christoph Lindemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:15:40 +0200

==========================================================

                 ACM Mobishare Workshop 2006
                  http://www.mobishare.org/

==========================================================
            (in conjunction with ACM MobiCom 2006, Sept. 23 to 29, 2006)

                      Los Angeles, CA, USA

               Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

The 1st International Workshop on Decentralized Resource Sharing in
Mobile Computing and Networking (Mobishare) aims to provide a forum
where researchers from the wireless networking community and the
systems community can discuss and present new research relevant to the
intersection between the two communities. In particular, MobiShare
focuses on the applicability and transfer of decentralized/peer-to-peer
techniques to multihop wireless networks (wireless mesh networks,
opportunistic (ad hoc) extensions to the Internet, vehicular networks,
etc.). The submission of early system design proposals is encouraged,
which when complete could be relevant to a conference such as MobiCom,
Sigcomm, NSDI, and MobiSys.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

   * Overlay construction techniques for wireless networks
   * Techniques for epidemic information dissemination
   * Cross-layering techniques
   * Mobile applications (e.g. serverless email, IM, gaming)
   * Decentralized lookup services for wireless networks
   * System services and system support (distributed DNS/NFS)
   * Data transport and streaming protocols in wireless networks
   * Security issues
   * Incentive models
   * Modeling, simulation and performance evaluation

Paper submission instructFrom [email-masked] Sat May 13 14:26:28 2006
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:15:40 +0200
To: [email-masked]
From: Christoph Lindemann <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mip4] CFP ACM MobiShare

==========================================================

                 ACM Mobishare Workshop 2006
                  http://www.mobishare.org/

==========================================================
            (in conjunction with ACM MobiCom 2006, Sept. 23 to 29, 2006)

                      Los Angeles, CA, USA

               Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

The 1st International Workshop on Decentralized Resource Sharing in
Mobile Computing and Networking (Mobishare) aims to provide a forum
where researchers from the wireless networking community and the
systems community can discuss and present new research relevant to the
intersection between the two communities. In particular, MobiShare
focuses on the applicability and transfer of decentralized/peer-to-peer
techniques to multihop wireless networks (wireless mesh networks,
opportunistic (ad hoc) extensions to the Internet, vehicular networks,
etc.). The submission of early system design proposals is encouraged,
which when complete could be relevant to a conference such as MobiCom,
Sigcomm, NSDI, and MobiSys.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

   * Overlay construction techniques for wireless networks
   * Techniques for epidemic information dissemination
   * Cross-layering techniques
   * Mobile applications (e.g. serverless email, IM, gaming)
   * Decentralized lookup services for wireless networks
   * System services and system support (distributed DNS/NFS)
   * Data transport and streaming protocols in wireless networks
   * Security issues
   * Incentive models
   * Modeling, simulation and performance evaluation

Paper submission instructions:
------------------------------
Submission of papers based on work-in-progress is encouraged. Submitted
papers must not be previously published elsewhere or currently under
review for any other publication. Submitted papers should print on DIN
A4 and US Letter sized paper and be not longer than 6 pages in 10 point
font. Paper should be submitted in PDF format through the submission
link on the website: http://www.mobishare.org. Please direct any
questions about the paper submission process to the program co-chairs.

Important dates
===============

Paper submission deadline: June 30, 2006
Notification of acceptance: August 7, 2006
Camera-ready papers due: August 21, 2006
Workshop date: 29th Sept

Program committee:
Christian Bettstetter (University of Klagenfurt)
Miguel Castro         (Microsoft Research)
Jon Crowcroft         (Cambridge University)
Marco Conti           (Institute for Informatics and Telematics)
Zygmunt Haas          (Cornell University)
Christoph Lindemann   (University of Leipzig) (Co-chair)
Giovanni Pau          (UCLA)
Kurt Rothermel        (University of Stuttgart)
Antony Rowstron       (Microsoft Research) (Co-chair)
Ralf Steinmetz        (Technical University of Darmstadt)
Oliver Waldhorst      (University of Leipzig)
Ben Zhao              (UCSB) 

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/