Subject: [Mip4] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lai-mip4-proxy-sequence-problem-00.txt

From: Owen.Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:23:52 +0800

Hi folks,

We've published a new draft, "Problem of Replay Protection Using
Sequence Number in Proxy Mobile IPv4".

The document presents the problems of replay protection using sequence
number in proxy Mobile IPv4 solution.  The sequence number cannot
prevent registration message from replay attack.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Shouwen,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 2006-6-23 上午6:50
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lai-mip4-proxy-sequence-problem-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Problem of Replay Protection Using Sequence
Number in Proxy Mobile IPv4
       Author(s)       : S. Lai, H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-lai-mip4-proxy-sequence-problem-00.txt
       Pages           : 7
       Date            : 2006-6-22

  The document presents the problems of replay protection using
  sequence number in proxy Mobile IPv4 solution.  The sequence number
  cannot prevent registration message from replay attack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lai-mip4-proxy-sequence-problem-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
       "get draft-lai-mip4-proxy-sequence-problem-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
       [email-masked].
In the body type:
       "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lai-mip4-proxy-sequence-problem-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
       MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
       feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
       command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
       a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
       exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
       "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
       up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
       how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/