Subject: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-00.txt

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:29:48 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on:

  "Mobile IPv4 Message String Extension"
  - draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-00

The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Tuesday, 27 June 2006.

draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-00 describes a new Mobile IPv4
extension to carry a user-readable result string with Mobile IPv4
Registration Replies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-00.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
   simply respond with a line containing something like

    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as proposed standard."

   If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
   supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
   something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

    "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
     a request for publication as proposed standard, for the following
     reasons:"
    ...

     Pete & Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/