Subject: [Mip4] DCOSS 2006 Call for Participation

From: "Wendi Heinzelman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:02:51 -0400

should be no longer than 4800 words and should not exceed 12 pages on
letter-size paper using at least 11 point font and reasonable margins (the
page limit includes all figures, tables, and graphs).  Submissions should
include a cover page (that does not count towards the 12 page limit) that
includes paper title, authors and affiliations, contact author's e-mail
address, an abstract of the work in a few lines, and a few keywords.  
Submitted
papers may have appendices beyond the 12 page limit, but reviewers are 
free to
disregard any material beyond the 12 page limit.  A paper submitted to 
SSS 2006
is expected to be original research not previously published; a 
submission may
not be concurrently submitted or to any other conference, workshop, or 
journal.

The proceedings of the conference will be published in the Springer Verlag
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.  Selected papers will be
published in a special issue of the ACM Transactions on Autonomous and 
Adaptive
Systems (TAAS).

General Chair:
Mohamed Gouda, University of Texas at Austin, USA, [email-masked]

Program Co-chairs:
Ajoy K Datta University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA, [email-masked]
Maria Gradinariu, IRISA, France, [email-masked]

Local Arrangements Chair:
Jorge Cobb, University of Texas at Dallas, USA, [email-masked]
Ravi Prakash, University of Texas at Dallas, USA, [email-masked]

Publicity and Web Chair:
Florent Claerhout, IRISA, France, [email-masked]

Steering Committee:
Anish Arora, Ohio State University, USA, [email-masked]
Ajoy K. Datta, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA, [email-masked]
Shlomi Dolev, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, 
[email-masked]
Sukumar Ghosh, Chair, University of Iowa, USA, [email-masked]
Mohamed G. Gouda, University of Texas at Austin, USA, [email-masked]
Ted Herman, University of Iowa, USA, [email-masked]
Shing-Tsaan Huang, National Central University, Taiwan, 
[email-masked]
Toshimitsu Masuzawa, Osaka University, Japan, [email-masked]
Vincent Villain, Universie de Picardie, France, [email-masked]

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/