Subject: [Mip4] comments on draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-11.txt

From: "Kakinada Umamaheswar-W00231" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:16:18 -0400

Hi,
  I am curious about the  section 1.3 in
draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-11.txt which states 
 
  " An L2 trigger may be categorized according to whether it is received
   by the MN, oFA, or nFA.  Table 1 gives such a categorization along
   with information contained in the trigger.  The methods presented in
   this document operate based on different types of L2 triggers as
   shown in Table 1.  Once the L2 trigger is received, the handoff
   processes described hereafter are initiated.  The three triggers: L2-
   ST, L2-TT and L2-MT are independent of each other and are not
   expected to occur together since each will trigger a different type
   of handoff behaviour. "
 
   So, does it preclude occurrence of more then one instance of the
events  L2-ST, L2-TT and L2-MT at any given time. Please bear with me if
it was already discussed, I was not part of any previous discussions on
this topic. Would appreciate if somebody can elaborate on this aspect.
 
Thanks and regards 
 
Achari

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/