Subject: [Mip4] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lai-mip4-proxy-nat-traversal-00.txt

From: Owen.Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:25:22 +0800

Hi,all:

We submitted a new draft.

Comments are welcome

Thanks very much
Shouwen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 2006-6-21 (星期三) 3:50
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lai-mip4-proxy-nat-traversal-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv4 Traversal of Network Address
                          Translation (NAT) Devices
        Author(s)       : S. Lai, H. Deng
        Filename        : draft-lai-mip4-proxy-nat-traversal-00.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2006-6-20

   This document describes a solution to address NAT traversal problem
   for proxy Mobile IPv4.  By only utilizing network entities, an MIP
   UDP Tunnel to achieve NAT Traversal is built up for an Mobile IP
   Client which exchanges messages and data with HA on mobile node's
   behalf.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lai-mip4-proxy-nat-traversal-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-lai-mip4-proxy-nat-traversal-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lai-mip4-proxy-nat-traversal-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/