Subject: [Mip4] MIP & AAA

From: "Arunkumar Sivaraman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:06:30 +0530

I have a clarification for the following scenario.

a.	FA is behind firewall/nat (ie, FA having private address).
b.	MN sends a MIP RRQ to the FA. FA makes a access-request and
sends it to a AAA-proxy/broker. 

The doubt I have is what all parameters will the proxy/broker change
before it forwards to the home AAA. Also, radius has something called
proxy-state attributes but rfc 2865 doesn't explicitly mention the
attributes. What are these attributes and are they standardized in
nature?

regards,

Arunkumar Sivaraman,

Airvana India Pvt. Ltd.,

Ph: +91-80-41348788.

"Work is something I do between weekends."

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/