Subject: Re: [Mip4] draft-deng-mip4-generic-notification-message-02.txt

From: "Binfeng Yan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:09:41 +0800

This protocol has various application scenario such as in cdma
packet-switched network. So I am in favor of adopting this as a working
group item.

-Binfeng Yan

> ----- Original Message ----
> From: McCann Peter-A001034 <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:43:58 AM
> Subject: [Mip4] draft-deng-mip4-generic-notification-message-02.txt
>
>
> During the last working group meeting, we had a discussion on
> draft-deng-mip4-generic-notification-message-02.txt.
> There were 3 or 4 people who spoke out in favor of adding this to the
> charter.
>
> I'd like to poll the list on this.  Who is in favor of adopting this
> as a working group item?  Opposed?
>
> If we get consensus to add this we can do it at the same time as we do
> the NEMOv4 addition.
>
> -Pete
>
> --
> Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
>    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
>     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
> Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/
>

���ʼ����丽�������й���ͨ�ı�����Ϣ�������ڷ��͸������ַ���г��ĸ��˻�Ⱥ
�顣�������ע�Ᵽ�ܣ�δ���������������ɣ��������κε�������֯�͸���͸¶��
�ʼ�������Ϣ��ȫ���򲿷֡�����������˱��ʼ�����������֪ͨ�����˲�ɾ������
����лл��
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
China Unicom, which is intended only for the person or entity whose
address is listed above. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain
secrecy��and they are not permitted to disclose the total or partial
contents of this e-mail to others besides the sender��s written
permission. If you receive this e-mail in error, please inform the sender
immediately and delete it. Thank you.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/