Subject: [Mip4] Call for participation for IEEE ICNP 2006 conference

From: Kamil Sarac <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:13:11 -0500

(This message is sent to multiple lists. Our apologies if you receive
multiple copies of it.)

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that the early registration deadline and the deadline for
hotel reservations at a discounted rate are October 13, 2006
(only 7 days left!).

=====================================================================
                     Call For Participation
      14th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
                  http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2006

                  Santa Barbara, California, USA
                      November 12-15, 2006

Sponsored by: IEEE (Computer Society), NSF CISE/CNS, HP,
              Microsoft, University of California--Santa Barbara

Important Dates
===============

Early Registration and Hotel Block Deadlines: October 13, 2006

Student Travel Award Application Deadline: September 29, 2006

Minority Faculty Travel Award Application Deadline: September 29,
2006

Highlights of ICNP 2006
=======================

* Keynote talk by Dr. Wei Zhao, Division Director of Computer and Network
Systems (CNS) at the National Science Foundation, and Senior
Associate Vice President for Research at Texas A&M University,
"Challenges and Opportunities of IT Education and Research"

* Presentations of technical papers in nine sessions
    + P2P Applications
    + Network Security
    + Routing of Wireless Networks
    + Protocol Design and Routing
    + Security Issues
    + Wireless and Sensor Networks
    + File Sharing and Overlay Networks
    + BGP and Traffic Engineering
    + Wireless Networks

The details of the full technical program can be viewed at:
    http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2006/program.html

* The Second Workshop on Secure Network Protocols (NPSec). See:
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/NPSec-06/

* Student work-in-progress poster session. See:
    http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2006/poster.html
=====================================================================

-- 
Kamil Sarac
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
The University of Texas at Dallas
Richardson, TX 75083-0688
Phone: (972) 883 2337   Fax: (972) 883 2349
Email: [email-masked]   Web: www.utdallas.edu/~ksarac

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/