Subject: [Mip4] [pimrc07] CFP: IEEE PIMRC 2007, Athens, Greece

From: PIMRC 2007 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:11:42 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]

========================================================
                               Call For Papers

                                IEEE PIMRC 2007
18th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio
Communications, September, 3-6, 2007, Athens, Greece
                        http://www.pimrc2007.org
========================================================

Conference Main Theme: Wireless Entropy

Overview

PIMRC 2007 provides a global forum for presenting the most recent
advances, the future technical challenges and business opportunities that
comprise the contemporary landscape in wireless communications. The
organizers endeavour to attract contributions covering not only
conventional areas of wireless communications (e.g., physical layer), but
also emerging areas with high potential for essential scientific and
societal impact such as wireless sensors for biomedical applications and
non-trivial pervasive computing services. The latter areas are expected to
facilitate the development of a broad vision of innovative future
applications in wireless communications. The high quality IEEE endorsed
technical programme, will also include tutorials, workshops, exhibitions,
panel discussions and keynote presentations from leading experts coming
from the academic community, industry, as well as regulatory and 
standardisation
bodies.

PIMRC 2007 will be held in Athens, Greece, September 3-6, 2007 i.e. one
week following the peak of Greece's beautiful summer season.

Call for Papers

Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers describing original and
previously unpublished contributions in a wide range of topics in wireless
communications. These topics are clustered into the following three major
categories:

1) Physical Layer and MAC
2) Mobile and Wireless Networks
3) Applications, Services and Business Models

Papers should be in English, strictly not exceeding 5 double-column pages
(3,000 words), in Adobe PDF format (which is the only accepted format for
PIMRC 2007). Authors should use the relevant IEEE template, ensuring an
IEEE Xplore compatible PDF-format.

To access the full list of topics, submission guidelines, as well as venue
and travel information please visit: www.pimrc2007.org

Important Dates

Full papers due:  March 3rd, 2007
Acceptance notice:   May 31st, 2007
Final manuscript due:  June 16th, 2007
Conference dates: September 3-6, 2007

_______________________________________________
pimrc07 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.telecom.ntua.gr/mailman/listinfo/pimrc07

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/