Subject: [Mip4] [mycolleagues] CFP: 4th MOBILITY CONFERENCE 2007

From: "Bari, Farooq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:16:13 -0800

Call for Papers
4th MOBILITY CONFERENCE 2007
An International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and
Systems 
12-14 September 2007 Singapore
 
Organized by:
The Singapore Chapter Association of Computer Machinery (ACM) SIG Mobile
& Mixed Reality Lab National University of Singapore
 
In Co-operation with: ACM SIG MOBILE
 
www.mobilityconference.org <http://www.mobilityconference.org/> 

Mobility Conference & Exhibition is a three (3) day event comprising of
keynote speeches by both leading researchers and industrial experts,
focused symposiums, technical oral presentations and updates by
industrial presenters. This event provides a platform to introduce new
mobile technologies that would shape the next generation of mobile
systems & technology platforms. We hope to be able to achieve the
following goals:
 
1. Promotes understanding and interaction among players in the
value-chain necessary for the delivery of total mobility solutions.
2. Facilitates discussions, encourage the formulation and adoption of
standards and "open" interfaces to enable rapid development, testing and
deployment of mobility solutions.
3. Encourages exchange and sharing of knowledge and ideas to boost
growth in the mobility industry.
 
Our Keynote Sessions
There will be renowned keynote speakers each day, providing strategic
updates in the mobile industry. Topics will cover issues of
technologies/standards, applications and different mobile devices.
 
Oral Technical Presentations
The technical tracks provide high-level research information about the
next generation systems, latest operating systems, software development
platforms, networking technologies and mobile device capabilities.
 
Industrial Presentations
These are technology-specific "how-to" sessions for developers and
system integrators. The industrial tracks cover areas including Palm OS,
Windows, Java and Symbian application development environments, network
integration to a mobile (GPRS and 802.11 wireless LAN) environment, and
working with specific mobile-device platforms.
 
Technical Paper Submission
 
Authors are to submit their full papers by the 2 April 2007 complying to
the ACM Digital Library standards. Each paper should not exceed more
than 8 pages inclusive of diagrams and graphs. Participants please
register electronically via the conference website:
 
www.mobilityconference.org
 
Paper Submission Deadline:       30 April 2007
Notification of Acceptance:      04 June 2007
Early Bird Deadline:             09 July 2007
 
This conference accepts full papers immediately. All paper submissions
are peer reviewed by the technical programme committee. Accepted work
must be presented by one of the authors. The full conference papers will
be published and indexed in ACM Digital Library and EI. Authors are now
invited to submit their full papers in the topics listed below:
 
1.         Mobile Computing
2.         Mobile Applications
3.         Mobile Internet; m-Business: m-office, m-commerce, m-payment,
m-banking
4.         Mobile System Platforms, Mobile OS, User Interface and Mobile
Devices
5.         Wireless and Mobile Networks: Wireless Personal Area
Networking; Wireless Home LAN; Wi-Fi; WLAN
6.         3G/4G/UMTS/IMT2000
7.         UWB/Bluetooth
8.         Mobile Security: Access; Data; Device security
9.         Location Based Services
10.        Resource Management
11.        Mobile Agents
12.        Wireless Communications Technology
13.        Mobile System Performance
14.        Standards and Interoperability
15.        Mobility Management
16.        HCI and Multi-modal Interaction with Mobile Devices
17.        Machine-to-Machine Communications
18.        Mobile Gaming
19.        Ubiquitous Computing for Mobile Entertainment
20.        Human Factors for Mobile Collaboration and Interaction
 
Journal Publication
The top papers will be selected for publication in the official journal:
International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing. The selection
of the papers for the journal will be made by the technical review
committee and shall be subjected to the final approval of the journal
editorial boards acceptance.
 
Industrial Presentation
All industry submissions will NOT be peer reviewed.  Accepted submission
would not be published in the conference proceedings nor indexed.
Participant will only need to submit a short write up of no more than
500 words. Please state clearly the title of the presentation. Attached
a short resume of the presenter along with the submission. Submissions
deadline for Mobility Conference 2007 is 2 April 2007. Submissions
should be sent via email to Ivan Boo, Mobility Conference Manager at
this email address: [email-masked]
 
MOBILITY CONFERENCE MANAGER
C/O Integrated Meetings Specialist Pte Ltd Block 998, Toa Payoh North
#07-18 Singapore 318993 
Tel: (65) 6356 4727
Fax: (65) 6356 7471
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mycolleagues mailing list
[email-masked]
http://grid.lrg.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/mycolleagues
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/