Subject: [Mip4] mip4 under windows???

From: raja satria utama <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:26:15 -0800 (PST)

can i implement MIPv4 under windows..????
(windows xp, windows 2000)

____________________________________________________________________________________
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. 
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:44:58 +0100

Hi, writer of an unsigned message,

> (windows xp, windows 2000)

Maybe this answers your question:

http://www.mip4.org/2006/implementations/

	Henrik

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:20:32 +0100

raja satria utama wrote:
> can i implement MIPv4 under windows..???? (windows xp, windows 2000)

Of course you can, why not.  You will probably write first a simple UDP
client on Windows, that sends a RegReq to a linux MIP4 HA 
pre-implemented by OpenSource software (maybe Dynamics).

You will have to make sure the UDP Client on Windows interacts ok with
the DHCP Client provided by Windows.

Alex