Subject: [Mip4] New I-D: Service Selection for MIPv4

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:25:36 +0200

Hi all,

Comments are welcome.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip4-service-00.txt

   "Mobile IPv4 has a Network Access Identifier extension (MN-NAI)
    that provides a flexible way to identify mobile nodes using other
    identifiers than IPv4 addresses.  An example of such an identifier is
    the Network Access Identifier (NAI).  In some Mobile IPv4
    deployments, however, just identifying the mobile node or the the
    mobility service subscriber via a proxy representative is not
    enough to distinguish between multiple services possibly provisioned
    to the said mobile node and its mobility service subscription.
    The capability to specify different services in addition to the
    mobile node identity can be leveraged to provide flexibility for
    mobility service providers to provide multiple services within the
    same mobility service subscription."

Cheers,
	Jouni

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/