Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF 69, third draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:01:36 +0200

Hi,

Below is the third draft of the agenda for the MIP4 working group meeting
during IETF-69 in Chicago.

Let us know if any further adjustments are needed.

Regards,

	Henrik and Pete

Mobility for IPv4 WG
=======================================================================

WEDNESDAY, July 25, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Adams
=======================================================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries					10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status					15 min Chairs

   WG Documents:
      draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4                       Last Call Done

      draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message  Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base                  Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic                Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa                     Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis                    Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis                    Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib                 Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution          Waiting for writeup

   IESG Processing:

      draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext                       AD Evaluation
      - Waiting on last call results from DHC WG

      draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity           IESG Evaluation

      draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements           IESG Evaluation
      - Discuss received, waiting on new document

   RFC-Editor's Queue:

      draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4                        RFC Ed Queue

   Published since IETF 68:

      draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext            RFC 4917	

      draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel                    RFC 4857	

      draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4    RFC 4881

3. Mobile IPv4, Revised					 5 min Charles Perkins
   draft-ietf-mip4-3344bis

4. Proxy Mobile IPv4					10 min Kent Leung
   draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode

5. Mobike Optimizations					 5 min Vijay Devarapalli
   draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations

6. Diameter MIP4 Performance				 5 min Ahmad Muhanna
   draft-muhanna-diameter-mip4-performance

7. Selective use of encapsulated delivery style		 5 min Samita Chakrabarti
   draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc

8. Dual Stack MIPv4
   draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4				 5 min George Tsirtsis

=====							======
Total							60 min

[This is agenda rev -02, 19 Jul 2007 21:55:47]

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/