Subject: [Mip4] SenSys 2007 Call For Demos and Posters – Two Days Left

From: Guo Qiang Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:52:13 +1000 (EST)

SenSys 2007 Call For Demos and Posters – Two Days Left
==========================================
CALL FOR POSTERS

Posters showing exciting early work on sensor systems are solicited.
Areas of interest are the same as those listed in the technical call for
papers. While the poster need not describe completed work, it should
report on research for which at least preliminary results are available.

The poster session will provide a forum for researchers to showcase their
work and obtain feedback on ongoing research from knowledgeable conference
attendees. Areas of interest are the same as those listed in the technical
call for papers. While the poster need not describe completed work, it
should report on research for which at least preliminary results are
available. We especially encourage submissions by students (that is, for
which a student is the first author on the poster).

POSTER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Poster proposals must be submitted as a single PDF file with no more than
3 pages. The first two pages should contain an abstract describing the
research content of the poster, along with title, authors, institutional
affiliations and contact information. The third page should contain a
thumbnail draft of the poster's contents. Please submit your poster
proposal as a PDF e-mail attachment to

sensys07-poster-chairs AT cs.pdx.edu

with the subject line reading "Sensys Poster Submission" before the
deadline. Any questions for the Poster Co-chairs Nirupama Bulusu, Portland
State Rachel Cardell-Oliver, University of Western Australia may also be
directed to this address.

IMPORTANT DATES

Three-page poster proposal: 11:59pm (PST), July 27, 2007 Notification of
acceptance: August 10, 2007 Camera-ready abstract: August 24, 2007
Conference dates: November 6-9, 2007

BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT POSTERS

Two-page poster abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.
Authors of accepted poster proposals will have a chance to present the
poster to interested attendees during a special poster session at SenSys.
Well-crafted posters will tell the story well by themselves, but authors
of posters are expected to be available to describe and discuss the work
in the poster during the session.

The poster dimensions are 30" by 40", with poster contents mounted on
rectangular poster board that we will provide. You may choose a layout
consisting of individual sheets of paper, or a monolithic large piece of
poster paper (which can be printed at document companies).

Nirupama Bulusu, Portland State
Rachel Cardell-Oliver, University of Western Australia SenSys 2007 Poster
Chairs

==============================
CALL FOR DEMO

Demonstrations showing innovative research and applications are solicited.
SenSys'07 is very interested in demonstrations of technology, platforms,
and applications of wireless sensor networks and their integration with
the Web. The demo session of SenSys'07 will provide a forum for
researchers to showcase their work and obtain feedback on ongoing research
from knowledgeable conference attendees. Areas of interest are the same as
those listed in the technical call for papers.

Two-page abstracts of accepted demos will be published in the SenSys
conference proceedings. Submissions from both industries and universities
are encouraged. There will be one Best Student Demo Award and one  Best
Industry Demo Award.

DEMO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Please send a two-page description of your demo to

                sensys07-demo-chairs [AT] nicta.com.au

with the subject line reading "Sensys Demo Submission" before the deadline.
Submissions should be in PDF format. An additional one page appendix can
be included in the initial submission but will be removed in published
proceedings. Be as specific as possible in describing what you will show.

Any questions for the Demonstration Co-chairs Max Ott  and Suman Nath may
also be directed to this address: sensys07-demo-chairs [AT] nicta.com.au

IMPORTANT DATES

Demo proposal: 11:59pm (PST), July 27, 2007 Notification of acceptance:
August 10, 2007 Camera-ready abstract: August 24, 2007 Conference dates:
November 6-9, 2007

Suman Nath, Microsoft Research
Max Ott, NICTA, Australia
SenSys 2007 Demo Chairs

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/