Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF 69, first draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:12:28 +0200

Hi,

Below is a first draft of an agenda for the MIP4 working group meeting
during IETF-69 in Chicago.

We have a 60 minute slot, which is nearly filled with the proposed
agenda items below, but if you would like to request a slot, or would
like to suggest changes to the agenda, please speak up, so we can
adjust to the best possible use of our time.

Regards,

	Henrik and Pete

Mobility for IPv4 WG
=======================================================================

WEDNESDAY, July 25, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Adams
=======================================================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries                            10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status                          15 min Chairs

   WG Documents:
      draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4                       Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message  Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base                  Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic                Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa                     Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis                    Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis                    Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib                 Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution          Waiting for writeup

   IESG Processing:

      draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext                       AD Evaluation
      - Waiting on last call results from DHC WG

      draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity           IESG Evaluation

      draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements           IESG Evaluation
      - Discuss received, waiting on new document

   RFC-Editor's Queue:

      draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4                        RFC Ed Queue

   Published since IETF 68:

      draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext            RFC 4917	

      draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel                    RFC 4857	

      draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4    RFC 4881

3. Mobile IPv4, Revised                              5 min Charles Perkins
   draft-ietf-mip4-3344bis

4. Proxy Mobile IPv4                                10 min Kent Leung
   draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode

5. Mobike Optimizations                             10 min Vijay Devarapalli
   draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations

6. Diameter MIP4 Performance                         5 min Ahmad Muhanna
   draft-muhanna-diameter-mip4-performance

=====                                               ======
Total                                               55 min

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Sami Vaarala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:31:10 +0300

Hi,

>       draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution          Waiting for writeup

The (expired) -02 draft has incorporated feedback from Vijay, including a
rewrite of the latency considerations section which was seen to be too
complex.  Apart from that I'm not aware of any open (technical) issues.

If this is indeed the case, what are the writeup needs to version -02 before
the draft can proceed forwards?

BR,

-Sami

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:15:16 +0200

Hi Sami,

> the draft can proceed forwards?

The writeup is the shepherding writeup needed for the submission for
publication, and I'm responsible for not getting around to completing
it, due to a very urgent and important project I've had to deal with.

However, that's completed now, and I'm working on handling my backlog
now, and getting back to completing this.

Sorry for the delay.

	Henrik