Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF 69, second draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:43:15 +0200

Hi,

Below is the second draft of the agenda for the MIP4 working group meeting
during IETF-69 in Chicago.

The 60-minute meeting time is now filled, but if there are more requests
for presentation slots we may try to see if some of the current 10-minute
slots can be reduced.  Don't refrain from requesting slots if you feel
you have something that needs presenting.

Regards,

	Henrik and Pete

Mobility for IPv4 WG
=============================================================================

WEDNESDAY, July 25, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Adams
=============================================================================

[This is agenda rev -01, 17 Jul 2007 0:34:37]

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries					10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status					15 min Chairs

   WG Documents:
      draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4                       Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message  Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base                  Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic                Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa                     Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis                    Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis                    Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib                 Active

      draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution          Waiting for writeup

   IESG Processing:

      draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext                       AD Evaluation
      - Waiting on last call results from DHC WG

      draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity           IESG Evaluation

      draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements           IESG Evaluation
      - Discuss received, waiting on new document

   RFC-Editor's Queue:

      draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4                        RFC Ed Queue

   Published since IETF 68:

      draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext            RFC 4917	

      draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel                    RFC 4857	

      draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4    RFC 4881

3. Mobile IPv4, Revised					 5 min Charles Perkins
   draft-ietf-mip4-3344bis

4. Proxy Mobile IPv4					10 min Kent Leung
   draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode

5. Mobike Optimizations					10 min Vijay Devarapalli
   draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations

6. Diameter MIP4 Performance				 5 min Ahmad Muhanna
   draft-muhanna-diameter-mip4-performance

7. Selective use of encapsulated delivery style		 5 min Samita Chakrabarti
   draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc

=====							======
Total							60 min

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "Tsirtsis, George" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:31:47 -0700

Sorry for the late note on this but I can provide a 2-3min update on
DSMIPv4 draft which is in WG last call.

Thanks
George

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Levkowetz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 11:43 PM
To: Mobile IPv4 Mailing List
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF 69, second draft

Hi,

Below is the second draft of the agenda for the MIP4 working group
meeting
during IETF-69 in Chicago.

The 60-minute meeting time is now filled, but if there are more requests
for presentation slots we may try to see if some of the current
10-minute
slots can be reduced.  Don't refrain from requesting slots if you feel
you have something that needs presenting.

Regards,

	Henrik and Pete

Mobility for IPv4 WG
========================================================================
=====

WEDNESDAY, July 25, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Adams
========================================================================
=====

AGENDA:

   WG Documents:

   IESG Processing:

   RFC-Editor's Queue:

   Published since IETF 68:

3. Mobile IPv4, Revised					 5 min Charles
Perkins
   draft-ietf-mip4-3344bis

4. Proxy Mobile IPv4					10 min Kent
Leung
   draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode

5. Mobike Optimizations					10 min Vijay
Devarapalli
   draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations

6. Diameter MIP4 Performance				 5 min Ahmad
Muhanna
   draft-muhanna-diameter-mip4-performance

7. Selective use of encapsulated delivery style		 5 min Samita
Chakrabarti
   draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc

=====							======
Total							60 min